Thursday, January 26, 2017

Appointment: Dentist

Receptionist: Good morning / afternoon ____________Fort William Dental Clinic___________

Customer:    Hello. My name is _______________________ and I would like to make a ______________dental________________  appointment for

( next week   /   next Monday   / tomorrow )              at             (4pm    /     2:30)    

with  ________Doctor____________.        It's for a ______  toothache   /    cleaning   /   check up

-------------------

{Receptionist:  I'm sorry. He/She's busy then. Would next Tuesday at 5 be o.k?

Customer: ____________Ok._____/_____No. I'm busy then. How about    _____tomorrow______    at ________3:45____________________?}

---------------------

Receptionist:      Ok. May I have your name again ?
Customer: My name is ______________________________
Receptionist: Thank you Mr./Mrs.  _________________. We'll see you _____________________ at _________________________.
Customer: Ok. See you then. Thank you.
Receptionist: You're welcome. Bye.
Customer: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment