Thursday, January 26, 2017

Delivery : Pizza Delivery



Pizza Restaurant
Staff: Hello. This is ________________Pizza Pizza_______________________

Customer: Hello. I would like  a ___________large/ medium/ small  ______________vegetarian ____________________pizza

Customer:    How many toppings does it come with?    ________________ 
Staff:            You get 4 toppings free.
                     Extra/Additional    toppings cost _________$2.00_________________ each.


Staff:             What kind of toppings would you like?


I’ll have it/one with  _______________________________________________________________
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
Ok. Your total comes to _______________$21.35_____________ Will that be cash or debit?
May/Can I have your address? Yes, it’s _________________________________________________
Can I have your phone number? Yes, it’s _______________________________________________


The Pizza is here at your house: 

You: Please, come in !
Pizza Delivery Person: Here is your pizza. That'll be ___________$21.40_________________
You: Here's _____my (debit / credit)   card      /       __________$40___cash_______________

Pizza Delivery Person:  Ok. Here's your change (18.60)


------------------------
Problem: The Pizza is not here. 

Staff: Hello This is Mr.Pizza
Customer: Hello. I ordered _________________2 large pizzas________ a long time ago, but the pizza is not here. When do you think it will be here?
Staff: I'm sorry! We are very busy here! Our delivery person is on her/his way and will be there in about 10 to 20 minutes. I am sorry for the delay!
Customer: Thank you for letting me know. Bye.

Staff: Sorry again Sir/Ma'am! Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment